DC quick charging station for electric vehicles
Designed to be installed in both public access environments (urban spaces, shopping centres, airports, road-side rest areas…) and private ones (companies with EV fleet, taxi stop stations…) where vehicles need to be ready to continue their journey in less than half an hour.
Raption 50 is designed to meet the most important market demands. With its state-of-the-art modular power technology it allows a bigger uptime, increases availability and flexibility. Another key attribute is its sophisticated, slim and robust design that makes Raption 50 an ideal EV charger for any type of location, from stylish urban areas to industrial sites.
- The Raption is an attractive slimline DC fast charging station suitable for installation indoors or outdoors in stand alone or against the wall configurations. Easy access is provided by the lockable front door.
- The Raption is capable of delivering a DC fast charge of up to 50 kW to CHAdeMO and CCS compatible cars. The maximum output of the Raption can be limited to 25 kW by an over the air software change. This makes the Raption suitable for installations where the power supply may be insufficient to cater for 50 kW devices.
- The Raption Fast Charging Station also has a Type 2 AC charging cable that delivers up to 22 kW of power to type 2 IEC62196-2 (Mennekes) compatible cars such as the Tesla Model S.
- The Raption is fully OCPP complaint and integrates well with the Charge Star driver management services payment system and the Next Charge smart phone application.
- The Raption has an 8 inch daylight readable touch screen that provides clear charging instructions, plug status and language selection options.
- The Raption 50 will charge an average sized electric car to 80% in 20 minutes using the CHAdeMO or Combo CCS DC cables.
Answers to frequently asked questions
- The DC charging stations are all weather and rated to IP66.
- The housing can be made from Ansi 316 marine grade steel suitable for coastal locations.
- The stations will charge all CHAdeMO and CCS Combo 1 cars in Australia.
- The stations can provide AC charging via the third cable in either Type 1 (J1772) or Type 2 (Mennekes) format suitable for the Tesla Model S.
- The stations are designed to be used like a self-service petrol pump without supervision.
- The stations will charge most electric cars to 80% in twenty minutes and 100% in forty minutes.
- Two cars can charge at the same time, one on DC and one on AC.
- The stations are connected to the E-Station network via an on-board modem connected to the Telstra network.
- The stations require little or no downtime or maintenance. Software updates are done remotely.
- The stations are monitored remotely on a 24 hour basis by E-Station.
- Callout and support is provided the local E-Station agent.
- E-Station provides a driver portal hosted on the Bosch eMobility platform.