Raption 50 kW Charging Station
- The Raption is an attractive slimline DC fast charging station suitable for installation indoors or outdoors in stand alone or against the wall configurations. Easy access is provided by the lockable front door.
- The Raption is capable of delivering a DC fast charge of up to 50 kW to CHAdeMO and CCS compatible cars. The maximum output of the Raption can be limited to 25 kW by an over the air software change. This makes the Raption suitable for installations where the power supply may be insufficient to cater for 50 kW devices.
- The Raption Fast Charging Station also has a Type 2 AC charging cable that delivers up to 22 kW of power to type 2 IEC62196-2 (Mennekes) compatible cars such as the Tesla Model S.
- The DC charging stations are all weather and rated to IP66.
- The housing can be made from Ansi 316 marine grade steel suitable for coastal locations.
- The stations will charge all CHAdeMO and CCS Combo 1 cars in Australia.
- The stations can provide AC charging via the third cable in either Type 1 (J1772) or Type 2 (Mennekes) format suitable for the Tesla Model S.
- The stations are designed to be used like a self-service petrol pump without supervision.
- The stations will charge most electric cars to 80% in twenty minutes and 100% in forty minutes
- Two cars can charge at the same time, one on DC and one on AC.
- The stations are connected to the E-Station network via an on-board modem connected to the Telstra network.
- The stations require little or no downtime or maintenance. Software updates are done remotely.
- The stations are monitored remotely on a 24 hour basis by E-Station. Callout and support is provided the local E-Station agent. E-Station provides a driver portal hosted on the Bosch eMobility platform.
One stop shop
30+ years experience