Type 2 to Type 1 - 7.4kW EV Charging Cable - 5m / 7m / 10m
An essential item for all EV drivers with a Type 1 (J1772) car plug, this EV charging connector cable will allow you to charge your vehicle using any public charging with a Type 2 socket.
The durable cable has robust construction and silver plated contacts to assure a reliable connection.
Car Guide: BMW, Nissan Leaf, Mitsubishi, Toyota Plug-in, Volvo, Audi, Mercedes Benz
EV Connector Cable Type 2 to Type 1 EV Charging Cable is designed to charge your electric car throughout Australia at public charging stations or dedicated charging points which may be installed at your home or office.
- Compatible with: BMW i3, BMW 330e, BMW X5 xDrive40e, Holden Volt, Nissan Leaf, Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, Toyota Prius Plug-in, Volvo XC90 T8, Audi A3 e-tron, Mercedes Benz C-Class 350 e Sedan, E 350 e, GLE 500 e, S500 e.
- Robust construction and silver plated contacts assure a reliable connection.
- IP54 weatherproof with ergonomic handles makes the Charging leads easily stored
- 7.4kW rated cable
- 10,000 mating cycles
- Impact Resistant
- Type 1 plug at the vehicle, Type 2 at the charging station
- Suitable for Type 1 vehicle inlets for E-Mobility (EVSE.) J1772 plug vehicles
- Meets European & Australian standards
- 5m / 7M / 10m length
- 12 month warranty
up to 7.4kW
5 metres / 7 metres/ 10 metres
Type 2 at Charging Station – Type 1 at Vehicle
Indoor / Outdoor
One stop shop
30+ years experience